Tuesday, June 4, 2024

LOCK HIM UP!!! LOCK HIM UP!!! LOCK HIM UP!!!

When Trump was campaigning and won the Electoral College while losing the popular vote to Hilary Clinton, I was shocked that anyone let alone people that I had formerly admired and considered intelligent ppl would vote for such an unqualified buffoon/predator. One in particular .. a New Yorker, announced one day for all us non-Trump ppl to get off her Facebook Lawn and never come back. I unfriended her and mourned that anyone would willingly join a Cult. Yes I recognized Trump & his menace for exactly what it was, even back then. Before you ask, yes I had voted for Hilary Clinton.

The Trump Presidency was a daily nightmarish unhinged lunatic media blitz filled with hate and meanness and mismanagement of a deadly disease that became a nitemare for all sensible ordinary Americans who expected our U.S. Government to function as intended and accomplish normal ordinary daily GOVERNING let alone to lead with honor and dignity during a health crisis.

I do NOT ever want any of us to go through a nitemare like that again. I prayed every day that Trump would keel over dead. Obviously God is NOT going to save us from what has now fully morphed into a Devil aka Trump Worshiping Cult.

Yes I do have family members caught up in that Cult. I love them more than I can ever put into words .. but I have no expectation of ever trusting them or their judgement again. They have chosen living with a poisonous snake and have to either extricate themselves from it's lair or live in Hell with their choices. I pray for them .. but I have no expectation of prayer working to save them either.

God gave us the ability to make choices .. GOOD OR EVIL. I will proudly vote AGAIN for President Biden. No he is not perfect but he cares for all of us plus he is a good man who has accomplished a LOT of good for our Country and our people over the years of his Government Service.

This time .. I am not praying .. I am CHANTING:

LOCK HIM UP!!! LOCK HIM UP!!! LOCK HIM UP!!!

I invite y'all to chant with me - let's manifest miracles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 4th of July

I am in my 70's .. I have celebrated MANY 4th of July celebrations over the year .. the Centennial was a HUGE one .. I enjoyed it a lot!...