Tuesday, July 2, 2024

The American People NEED Bold & Decisive Action NOW

Today is the first time that I have ever written a letter to the President of the United States. But I have a responsibility as an American Citizen to get involved and DEMAND fraudulent activities by the Supreme Court be legally handled. Below is what I wrote. I encourage each and every citizen to write their own letter to the President demanding BOLD & DECISIVE ACTION to preserve OUR DEMOCRACY.

--------------------

"Our Military needs to arrest [and put them on public trial] the so-called Conservative members of the Supreme Court as Enemies of the United States Constitution.

I believe it is illegal for any Judge to make up ...LIES... out of thin air .. to change our precious way of life.

IF ANYONE in America wants a King, they should move to Britain or somewhere else that has one.

IF ANYONE in America wants a Dictator should move to Russia - I am sure they can find a prison cell for them.

I am one of The American People. I do NOT want a King nor do I want a Dictator! I firmly believe in the Rule of Law and NO MAN or woman being above the Law!!! THUS, please send the Military to arrest those evil creatures pretending to be Supreme Court Justices - THEY ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW EITHER!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

IS the 2024 Election Theft in Progress?

I had noticed how weird Trump was talking about NOT needing his supporters votes and how it has recently been even more pronounced than usua...