Tuesday, July 30, 2024

IS the 2024 Election Theft in Progress?

I had noticed how weird Trump was talking about NOT needing his supporters votes and how it has recently been even more pronounced than usual.

I think the Heritage Foundation thinks they have won since they are stacking loyalists in the election offices all over the USA.

I believe Rachel Maddow is correct. I think ALL Governors in EVERY STATE need to examine all the ppl in their election counting. I think we NEED The Carter Center to get involved!!!

Maddow points out frightening truth about Trump's lack of concern about votes

Rolling Stone: These Swing State Election Officials Are Pro-Trump Election Deniers


No comments:

Post a Comment

IS the 2024 Election Theft in Progress?

I had noticed how weird Trump was talking about NOT needing his supporters votes and how it has recently been even more pronounced than usua...