Thursday, July 4, 2024

Happy 4th of July

I am in my 70's .. I have celebrated MANY 4th of July celebrations over the year .. the Centennial was a HUGE one .. I enjoyed it a lot!!! As usual, I have a doggie who will be terrified of the fireworks no matter how far away they are. At least he is small enuf I can easily hold him to comfort him.





BUT ...... 

Is this our last 4th of July celebration? That answer resides in how the November 2024 Presidential Election turns out. I am an American. I have been an American my entire life. I have never traveled outside of America.

Have you read the Project 2025 file yourself? It sounds daunting at 900 or pages. Are you going to read it? I have NOT read it yet .. but I have read a lot about it. And yes, I am very much alarmed!!! I plan to start reading the document myself next week.

What is Project 2025 And Why Is It Alarming? - Democracy Docket

I was talking to someone earlier in the week. I mentioned how the majority of the Supreme Court had basically made Trump a King. I said I am voting for Joe Biden .. his response was: "I don't much like him either". My response was: "Biden is a good man at least tho .. he is not progressive enuf for me but he is a life long servant of the public good." And his answer was "Yes ma'am that's true"

No comments:

Post a Comment

IS the 2024 Election Theft in Progress?

I had noticed how weird Trump was talking about NOT needing his supporters votes and how it has recently been even more pronounced than usua...